LOCATION: North East
SALARY: £22,500 - £24,000
Office Hours - Monday to Friday
- To act as an Assessor/trainer in the Health and Social Care sector. Delivering qualifications up to level 5.
- The post holder will provide Teaching, Learning and Assessment to Learners whilst providing support and guidance to meet learning outcomes and improving soft skills in a flexible and appropriate manner.
- You will be required to ensure achievement of qualifications for the learner within a given period of time.
- The average caseload will be between 28 - 38 learners.
- Qualified to A1 Assessor Award/TAQA or equivalent preferred
- Teaching qualification i.e. Cert Ed, PTIL’S, CTIL’S or willing to work towards qualification
Hold an Equality & Diversity Qualification - NCFE level 2 minimum preferred
Functional Skills level 2 English, Maths and ICT
- Hold a relevant qualification within the health and social care sector
- Clean Driving Licence
- Must have access to a vehicle and be willing to travel
- You will undertake an Enhanced DBS Check.
- Holidays - 23 days plus bank holidays increasing to 25 days plus bank holidays after one year
- Mileage to be claimed from home and at 35p per mile
For more information on the opportunity please feel free to contact Anthony Antoniou at Imperial Professionals.