Financial Analyst - £35,000-£40,000 plus study and benefits
Our client is a growing services business who have recently merged to become the No1 player in their field. The Financial Analyst role will sit within one of the most profitable and fast growing areas of the business and will support the sales and operations team. The role will be broad and include:
- Manage, develop and interrogate business MI, using trend analysis to enable the Leadership team to challenge sales performance
- Oversee the Incentive Scheme governance, to be the liaison to the Financial Planning management team and the wider business
- To be the liaison to the wider business on all Financial Planning business intelligence
- To create and develop the Management Information for the Financial Planning Sales Board, Board and monthly MI requirements
- To monitor and manage the Financial Planning attrition analysis requirements that link to wider Financial Planning strategy
- Responsible for the Financial Planning propositional governance MI
- To work with the Product team to develop and manipulate MI for the creation and delivery of sales campaigns
- To be the expert in manipulating data to enable the Leadership team to effectively see trends in terms of product, performance management, client bank management, pipeline etc
- Support the management of business change and implementation through the provision of and data interrogation, assessing the risks and benefits of any initiatives
- Support the design and facilitate production of accurate and timely monthly reports for the Financial Planning Leadership team
- Act as the owner of the credit reporting tool, coordinating the investigation into all missing credit ahead of month end. Ensuring all root causes are documented and where recurring themes identified solutions are explored and driven through to delivery.
- Mentor, coach and assign work where appropriate to the Associate- Sales Operations ensuring the successful delivery on time to quality and scope.
- Support the proactive review of sales processes, cross functionally identifying areas for improvement and change
- Promote an open environment which positively encourages a climate of rapidly evolving service developments, regulation, technology and business development
A salary of £35,000-£40,000 is on offer plus study support if required, plus great benefits.