Higher Education Client Project Coordinator £28-£33k bonus
Do you have a genuine passion for the Education Sector? Do you want to make a difference?
If yes, please read on.....
Our Client is one of the leading global executive search firms and are exceptional leaders within the Education Executive search field.
The ideal Candidate will be personable, approachable and have the willingness to contribute and be influential in supporting the career moves of Education sector Leaders and professionals.
In return you can expect fantastic benefits such as:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus of 10-20% of salary (performance related)
- 10% pension (post probation)
- Devise and implement a strategic business development plan alongside your consultant
- Proactively provide business development support though driving business development activity
- Organising business development meetings and events as relevant t
- Proactively work alongside your consultant to arrange business development trips.
- Promote sales activity in the team through the development and management of effective market tracking and activity tools.
- Project support and Business Unit / functional team support
- Manage continuously varying numbers of projects, potentially from a range of different practice groups and with levels of complexity, simultaneously.
- Continuously strive to develop and improve internal delivery team communications and interactions; working as an extension of the consultant to get the best out of the each process.
- Be a champion for quality and precision in project management; ensuring the output from the delivery team is of a consistent and excellent calibre.
- Act as a reliable and primary channel for incoming communications for the practice group and providing excellent liaison in respect of candidates, clients, new business and troubleshooting.
- Act as an extension of the consultant when required, such as attending pitches, client process kick-off/briefing meetings in or outside the office, supporting in the timely production of process documents, account management and appointment end game such as taking interview feedback and liaising with the client and candidate at offer stage.
- Represent Project Management both internally and externally; be a role model, setting a positive tone for work delivery and a strong team spirit and work ethic.
- Be a key asset in relation to training and developing both new and more junior colleagues.
- Lead and develop new innovations in project management and administration.
- Commitment to knowledge-management across the team and the firm in order to ensure that best practice and innovations are shared.
- Engage with and lead on 'special' projects, as directed by the Head(s) of Project Management.
- In collaboration with the Heads of Project Management, support the drive of quality initiatives across the team.
- Ensure the efficient running and maintenance of our office space
- A 2:1 degree is highly desired
- Efficiency and attention to detail is imperative as would be the ability to multi task
If you have any questions or would ike to discuss further please call: or email your CV and details to: