Business Development Rep Manager
Business Development Team Manager- EMEA REGION
A rapidly growing business that specialises in revolutionising the way companies access and perform in the current marketspace is looking for a Business Development Representatives Manager to lead a team of talented BDR’s in monopolising the growing, changing enterprise marketplace. This role has a £100,000 package, with around 70% made up in the basic salary, and the rest topped up with the commission earnt on top.
You will help structure the approach of the team, to ensure the correct businesses and areas of the market place are being targeted so that the business continues to grow at the pace that it currently is. You will be in charge of your teams monthly, quarterly and annual objectives. Distributing pipeline opportunities evenly and ensuring the customers experience and satisfaction are at the high standards the business expects throughout the early stages of their time working with this business.
· Lead a team of savvy BDR’s to achieve financial and operational targets.
· Be fully involved in the sales cycle yourself, closing business and managing your own sales pipeline.
· Distribute sales opportunities to sales executives that are relevant to the clients space and vertical.
· Day to day management of BDR’s selling throughout EMEA against their individual and team goals.
· Coaching and performance feedback.
· Training new starters on various aspects of the business.
Personal qualities and qualifications:
· 5 years working in a BDR or similar position within B2B enterprise software.
· Proven track record of meeting and exceeding business development targets.
· Experience managing staff to their own targets and goals.
This role is located in Buckinghamshire, and is easily commutable from Amersham, High Wycombe, Marlow, Henley, Maidenhead, Bracknell, Bourne End, Loudwater and the surrounding areas. This will suit someone who has worked in a senior or management position for teams that consist of Business Development Managers, Business Development Executives, Telesales, Telemarketing, Sales Executives, Sales Representative, IT Sales, Field Sales, or similar positions.
Interviews are occurring imminently. So if you wish to get yourself all set during quarter 2, and to ensure that for the rest of 2017 you earn the most amount of money possible, apply today. Further details in relation to the role will be supplied upon application