This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Accountant to join an up and coming Construction Company based in North Birmingham who due to recent expansion are looking for someone who can come on board and hit the ground running. You will need to ensure high levels of service with internal and external stakeholders whilst managing a small team of accountants.
Ideally you will;
- Be able to complete a full set of management accounts end to end inclusive of reporting on the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow to the Finance Manager
- Have a hands on approach when managing members of your team, able to guide, delegate and assist them in daily duties that need to be completed on a given timescale
- Be able to deal with both finance and non-finance employees should any queries arise, possessing outstanding communication skills
- Have knowledge of the construction industry, ideally able to complete CIS returns
In return you will;
- Gain valuable knowledge in a well structured, developing company who value their staff with benefits and incentives provided regularly
- Be given a platform to showcase your ability which will provide you with progression opportunities in the future within a company that provide a great amount of support
- Have the chance to build a career within an established business, able to mould your team as you see fit
This is a challenging role for a progressive, experienced Management Accountant who is looking to gain great exposure and experience going forward.