Commercial Accountant job paying up to £55k at a global information technology business based in the City.
Your new company
A fantastic Commercial Accountant job has arisen working for a US listed Tech business based in central London. 2016 was a huge year for this business, stabilising their place at the top of the Information Services sector, working with the leading organisations across both commerce and banking. This business is looking for an ambitious newly qualified ACA / CIMA / ACCA to join their head office in London.
Your new role
This particular area of the business is searching for a technically strong candidate who has a rounded and professional personality. You will have to be an outgoing and sociable character as this role also encompasses business partnering.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading the commercial interface between finance and the business
- Management of P&L
- Working with FP&A and shared services team on commercial outlook
- Budgeting forecasting commercial support
- Management reporting (month end, reporting, reconciliations)
- Statutory accounting (prep of year end analysis)
What you'll need to succeed
- University degree (2:1 above)
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA fully qualified (0-3 year PQE)
- Newly qualified
- Approachable and rounded personality
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.