Rutherford Briant are Recruiting an Audit/Accounts Senior in Northampton.
Our client is a leading Accountancy Practice in the area and are looking to add to their rapidly growing team. They are looking for an ambitious individual who is looking to start a progressive career in a top Practice firm. They handle a variety of portfolios from an array of different industries. The role will involve reporting to a Partner and also aiding the more juniormembers of the team to progress their careers.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Leading Audit engagements with responsibilities such as planning, budgeting and leading a small team.
- Building and maintaining current relationships with clients aiding to bring more profitable business to the company.
- Corporate and Personal Tax Computations.
- Training and supervising junior staff.
- Working with senior staff on ad-hoc projects.
The successful candidate will be either ACA/ACCA qualified with a strong knowledge of Audit and Accounts. They will be able to display excellent leadership qualities and organisational skills.
Rutherford Briant are the leading Quality Driven Accountancy Recruitment Agency in East Anglia.