Job Title: Sales Support - Canterbury
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 (depending on experience)
Parker Steel is one of the largest steel distributors and processors in the United Kingdom.The company is currently growing at an annual rate of 20% and a central part of this growth is maintaining an effective, efficient, motivated and happy workforce.With this in mind, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a proactive, self-motivated individual to join our busy Sales Department as a Sales Administration Assistant.
You will be responsible for managing the incoming fax boxes for our two teams. Communicating directly with the sales person regarding any extra information / queries you may have on the system. You will responsible for entering enquiries onto our bespoke AS400 system that will routinely involve importation of electronic NC files, reading customers drawings and prioritization of work load for orders against tenders.
Skills and Experience
The Successful candidate will:
- Be able to multitask and work under pressure
- Be highly organised and efficient
- Possess strong IT skills, particularly Microsoft office
- Have a proven ability to work under pressure and exceed set targets
- Applicants must have a full UK driving licence with access to their own vehicle
- Hours: 42.5 hours per week
- Company Pension
- Life insurance
- Perk box
- Employee discounts scheme at Parker Tools
- Employee discounts scheme at Canterbury Mazda and Parker Mitsubishi
To apply contact our recruitment office at any time on:
Email: recruitment@ johnparker.co.uk
Post: FAO Recruitment at Canterbury address below:
Vauxhall Road, Canterbury, Kent, CT1 1HD
Personal Applications Only. No Agencies or Newspapers Please.
Job Type: Full-Time