Consultant in Dermatology - Norfolk
ID Medical is currently recruiting a Consultant in dermatology for a permanent role in, working full-time. This job will require autonomous working and the supervision of more junior doctors.
The ideal candidate will be able to apply their experience to varied clinical situations. Working as a good member of the wider clinical team is an important aspect of this role, so a professional manner and strong communication skills are valuable. You should also demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be adaptable.
ROLES AND REPOSIBILITES:
The appointee will be expected to:
- Provide a comprehensive dermatology service together with the existing Consultant Dermatologists.
- Work with all members of the dermatology team to provide a high quality service.
- Be fully committed to achieving departmental targets for delivery of care.
- Be an enthusiastic tutor of medical students.
- Contribute towards the supervision and training of Junior Doctors, Nurses and other health professionals within the Dermatology department.
The tangible benefits of working with ID Medical
- ID Medical School with CPD - accredited education programmes for medical professionals
- Excellent salary packages available
Free BLS & PLS course
- 24 hour support service
- Excellent relocation package available
- Discounted CPD accredited courses
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- UK's leading Revalidation service for doctors, attested "Excellent" by NHS England
The ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme also allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical.