Audit and Accounts Senior - Leading Regional Firm
A Leading Regional Independent Accountancy Firm are looking to expand their King’s Lynn office and thus are looking to recruit an Audit and Accounts Senior. This presents a great opportunity for you to join a particularly prestigious firm exhibiting a period of impressive growth. With a varied workload on offer, as well as excellent opportunities for internal career progression, this could be a perfect opportunity to take the next step in your career.
The role will involve working as part of an audit team or takes responsibility for running the audit, working directly with the client under manager supervision. You will manage the audit team, supervising the audit process to maintain strict standards of quality.
Responsibilities of the role will include;
- As an Audit and Accounts Senior, you will be assisting in the planning, execution and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment for manager or partner review, seeking input for areas of concern and judgement
- Identifying risk matters and raising with a manager and/or partner, while exercising judgement within agreed parameters
- Producing statutory accounts for limited companies and partnerships
- Identifying and understanding client needs, suggesting potential solutions on technical matters and communicating and agreeing client needs and potential solutions with managers
- Active engagement with senior client staff to gain a good understanding of their business and ensure the efficient execution of the audit
- Supervising, coaching and developing junior members of staff within teams, on client premises and in the office
- Calculating corporation tax computations when required
- Newly Qualified/Finalist ACA/ACCA
- Educated up to degree level or AAT
- Strong interpersonal and IT skills
- Experience supervising and coaching junior members of staff on site
For further information on this Audit and Accounts Senior role, please apply directly or contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers