UHV Systems Engineer
NEW UHV SYSTEMS ENGINEER JOB AVAILABLE IN THAME, OXFORDSHIRE
A UHV Systems Engineer job has come available with a leading instrumentation company, involved in the design, development and manufacture of complex Ultra-High Vacuum (UHV) scientific systems, created for various semiconductor technologies. This company is commutable from parts of High Wycombe, Aylesbury, Thame, Oxford, Bicester, Wheatley and Berkhamsted.
This R&D organisation are continuing to grow this year and as such as seeking a UHV Systems Engineer to join their team in Haddenham, Oxfordshire (near Thame). You will be responsible for the overall systems design and development of electro-mechanical systems, ensuring each element of the system is properly integrated, to achieve customer specification.
The skills and experience required:
- Previous experience in system level engineering for ultra-high vacuum instrumentation.
- Previous exposure to mechanical and electrical engineering would be beneficial but not essential.
- Ability to work on complex projects from concept through to manufacture.
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplined R&D team.
- A relevant electronics or scientific engineering qualification.
If you are looking for a challenging scientific systems engineering job within a fast-paced R&D environment then this could be the perfect career move for you.