My client is a market leading business services organisation specialising in events for some of the worlds largest brands. They are currently looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team in Manchester on a temporary basis to cover maternity.
A market leading business services organisation specialising in events for some of the worlds largest brands.
As a Marketing Manager you will be managing a small team and planning, developing and implementing marketing strategies. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Leadership and development of the marketing team.
- Managing, developing and ensuring the execution of the marketing plan ensuring all assets and campaigns are customer focused, deliver an integrated channel approach (online and offline), ensuring effective audience reach in order to achieve company objectives.
- Managing the execution of marketing communication activities (online and offline)
- Ensuring campaigns and marketing activity is driven by customer insight and data.
- Reporting on campaign effectiveness, areas for improvement, new ideas and the ability to achieve business targets.
- Ensuring all campaign activity is communicated, measured and tracked on a weekly basis and communicated with key stakeholders.
- Ensuring customer insight and testing is integrated into campaign metrics.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions, competitor data and implement marketing plan alterations as required.
- Working closely with the Communications and Content Marketing Manager to ensure all activities are aligned and are consistent with the business strategy.
- Working with the Global Marketing Manager to set and manage budgets and targets in line with business requirements.
- Working well and building strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and partners (inc hosts).
- making sure the team work closely with the Graphic Designers to produce and deliver engaging marketing collateral and event material, which adheres to brand guidelines, utilises an integrated channel approach and demonstrates industry best practice.
- Ensuring the team work with key suppliers and stakeholders to manage all aspects of print production, receipt and distribution.
- Attending events where required to ensure effective delivery of all marketing (and PR, where necessary).
The successful candidate will:
- Have previously worked as a Marketing Manager managing a team (Essential)
- Have strong communication skills and be confident engaging with senior stakeholders (Essential)
- Be able to work in a multi project, fast paced and high volume environment (Essential)
- Have strong analytical skills (Essential)
- Have previously managed events (Desirable)
Competitive Salary & Package
Easily accessible location