An excellent Accounts Assistant job for a fast paced organisation based in Stevenage. A reputable business services business that is experiencing some significant growth is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join them on a permanent basis. Working within a friendly and supportive environment, this role will suit an enthusiastic, fast learner. You will be responsible for supporting the Finance Team to ensure an excellent service is provided to the business, including for ad hoc projects.
Main responsibilities will be:
- General ledger postings
- Accurate coding on POs and Direct Debits
- Providing proof of payments as required
- Set up of new vendors following appropriate process
- Be point of contact for suppliers chasing for payments
- Preparation of financial trackers relating to contractors
- Completion of regular reconciliations of invoices to vendor contracts
- Monthly review of AR balance to ensure all client payments are correctly allocated
- Be a bright and self motivated individual with good initiative and problem solving skills
- Be keen on studying towards a professional Finance qualification
- Have experience within an Accounts Assistant role
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual who is looking for a challenging Accounts Assistant role.
Please get in touch at for more information.