AAT Accountant or Finance Graduate
Are you a Level 4 AAT-qualified Accountant or a Finance Graduate seeking an exciting role, with plenty of opportunities for career development?
Insolvency is an exciting, niche part of the accountancy sector.
The Manchester-based firm of Insolvency Practitioners is looking for 2 x Corporate Insolvency Administrators to join a small and very busy team.
The job role includes:
Managing a caseload of solvent liquidations - from opening a case, full case progression through to case closure
- Liaising with the company directors, shareholders and referring Accountants
- Preparing the distribution of the assets of the companies
- Reporting directly to a Manager.
The successful candidate needs to be:
- Level 4 AAT-qualified or Finance Graduate
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Able to work within a team and use their initiative
Full training will be provided on the job, as well as support for the Certificate of Proficiency in Insolvency (CPI) qualification or ACCA qualification.
Please note this vacancy is being handled by Aspire Recruitment (agy). Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.