Media Sales Executive
Media Sales Executives
£23k, uncapped commission and bens
Our client, an established business, a market leader in their space and trade across a number of house hold named brands.
To hit and exceed the advertising targets in place for this Magazine as part of the sales team. The role provides an opportunity to sell across a variety of revenue streams (display, creative solutions and digital) and will involve selling to both new and existing clients.
- To be an expert on the publications strengths within its competitive set
- To demonstrate a broad knowledge of the market and have a sound understanding of trends
- To comprehend, interpret and present sales data to maximise advertising potential
- To pro-actively sell the proposition to agencies and clients at every opportunity
- To effectively manage all personal agency/client portfolio through a fully integrated strategy
- To have active relationships with all key contacts across your market areas
- To effectively adapt selling technique according to market conditions
- To ensure that all competitor leads are chased and followed up at all times
- To attend a minimum of 3 external meetings per week
- To effectively manage all deals to maximise revenue and share
- To create win win outcomes for the publication and your clients
- To create and present effective pitches showcasing the publication
- To confidently present the publication on a 1:1 basis or within a group
- To effectively utilise Insight in preparation for all meetings and in all presentations
- To ensure all titles and platforms are fully considered and where appropriate included in all pitches
- Ensure files are up to date and can be used by anyone at anytime including:?Agency and client strategies
?Ensure all campaigns are booked correctly onto the system, and as soon as the booking is confirmed
The successful candidate will be a proactive and driven individual with the desire and ability to hit and exceed targets.
They must have excellent rapport building skills and be able to develop relationships with people at every level of a company.
They should be a confident presenter and have experience putting together and delivering sales presentations.
They should be bright and articulate with the ability to understand and interpret complex data and to bring it to life for clients.
They must have excellent sales skills and be able to work as part of a team working to joint goals.
If you feel that this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra Recruitment Team today or send your CV to us!
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days. However if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up! Keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!