Health & Social Care Assessor - Notts / Derby
Are you a qualified Health & Social Care Assessor? Are you looking to come into an Ofsted 'Good' organisation delivering in-house, standalone Health & Social care qualifications.
My client, a leading organisation within the Health Care sector, require a qualified Health & Social Care Assessor in the Nottingham/Derby area to come in and deliver a range of Level 2 & 3 stand alone Health & Social Care qualifications.
The role is being offered on a full time permanent basis, where you will be required to deliver in-house Health & Social care qualifications to a caseload of 40 learners. Hours for the role are 37.5 hours per week.
The role includes:
* Promoting the continuing development of the staff that work in the company's organisation that hold an Ofsted 'Good' rating and are Health Investors Specialist Care Provider of 2016
* Supporting the employee's on QCF Diploma & Apprentice programmes and managing your own learner caseload
* This post is key to the development of the group in terms of meeting and exceeding national training requirements and promoting standards of excellence within our service provision in Nottingham & Derby Area.
* You will have good communication, time management skills and have the ability to motivate and develop others.
* Being required to attend meetings both with the internal team and external regulatory bodies.
* working with the Operational Teams to promote high standards of learning and development including e- learning
Qualifications Required for role-
* Assessor qualification A1/TAQA (or equivalent)
* Level 3 in Health & Social Care
* Ideally a teaching qualification in PTTLS
* Full driving licence
Salary & benefits
* Starting Salary of £21,000
* 35ppm business mileage
* 25 days holiday + Bank holidays + Birthday off
* Pension & Life Assurance
* Childcare vouchers & Company reward scheme
If you would like to apply, please send your CV to or call Ryan on
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK