I am currently working with a legal 500 Firm, with multiple offices nationwide, whom are seeking to appoint an experienced Employment Law Solicitor in their Lincoln office. This is a sensational opportunity for an Employment Law Solicitor to take the next step in their career and join one of the nation's leading firms dealing with a high-quality caseload in a relaxed, friendly environment. For the successful applicant, there are a number of enviable perks and benefits on offer, such as; an above market rate salary, pensions scheme, lucrative bonus scheme, a minimum of 24 days' holiday and many more!
Required skills and Responsibilities;
- Ideally have 2 years+ PQE dealing with all types of Employment Law (although candidates with more or less experience will be considered depending on the quality of their experience)
- Experience dealing with both contentious and non-contentious files
- Ideally possess claimant and respondent experience (although this is not essential)
- Experience performing successful business development and marketing
- Excellent client care skills
- Experience working in a well-regarded city, regional or national firm
Please contact Awaiz Iqbal, legal recruitment consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are legal recruitment experts and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our Midlands based legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website (www.douglas-scott.co.uk) for more legal jobs in the Midlands.