Dutch / French Telemarketer
Our client, a successful, thriving business in Macclesfield, are actively looking to recruit an articulate, highly professional, client focused Dutch/French Telemarketer. You will join their existing team working purely in the B2B market with European clients. If you are a fluent speaker of both Dutch and French, and are able to converse in both languages on a professional level, we want to hear from you!
You must already be living in the UK, ideally within 10 miles of Macclesfield. You must also have experience in a telesales, market research, consultative customer services or sales role.
Working in a team environment, the Dutch/French Telemarketer will be working on a variety of campaigns on behalf of European-based blue chip clients.
Duties will include the following:
- Liaising with potential clients at MD/Director level
- Lead generation
- Market Research
- Appointment making
- Updating CRM systems
The ideal person for the role of Dutch/French Telemarketer will:
- Be multilingual in Dutch and French, with excellent written and verbal communication skills in both languages
- Be highly motivated
- Be a confident communicator
- Have experience in telesales, market research, consultative customer services or sales
- Have good business acumen with the ability to pick up new information easily
This is a genuine, exciting opportunity to join this thriving company. For the right person there will be:
- Opportunities for progression
- A basic salary of between £17,000 and £23,000
- Financial incentives and prizes
- Free car parking
- Working hours of 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday