Occupational Health Nurse
Kallima Recruitment have an exciting new opportunity for an Occupational Health Nurse for an onsite role in Cambridge. You would work as part of the health and safety team, alongside an OHA and the head of health and safety) in order to provide relevant health support to all company employees.
Key responsibilities in the role:
- Collaborating with your team in order to develop and administer efficient and professional operations of OH services in accordance with policies, practices, procedures and applicable regulations.
- Health Surveillance
- Increasing levels of health knowledge through Health Promotion initiatives.
- Where appropriate, liaising with the HR time on selected projects to reduce absence within the employee population.
- Undertaking occupational clinical advise intervention for employees.
- Aiding the implementation of OH policies, procedures and practices.
- Be a team player who has strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of authority within the business.
- Be a Registered General Nurse (Level 1)
- Ideally, be qualified in Occupational Health to degree level, however this is not mandatory.
- Have at least 2 years experience of working as an OHN, preferably within the manufacturing sector.
- Ideally, have knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry however this is not essential.
£39,000 - £40,000 (Dependent upon experience)