Automotive Bodyshop Advisor
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Bodyshop Advisor Required in Southampton.
Salary: Up to £20,000 Basic Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Bodyshop Advisor for Accident Repair Centre - Southampton
Automotive Bodyshop Advisor Required for Accident Repair Centre - Southampton
Our client an Automotive Accident Repair Centre is looking to hire a Bodyshop Advisor to work in a busy Automotive Bodyshop environment.
The successful applicant will deal effectively with customers face to face and over the telephone in order to ensure their bodyshop needs are fulfilled on time, to the right standard with empathy. If successful they will be expected to comply with all company policies and procedures and any additional manufacturer requirements relevant to their role.
* Smart appearance
* Competency in numeracy, literacy and IT
* Understanding of basic vehicle design, function and location of parts
* Knowledge and understanding of repair procedures
* Book in bodyshop work, overseeing the volumes and value of booked work on a weekly basis. Consult with customers to discover their needs face to face and on the telephone and book in the relevant work. Arrange courtesy vehicle an all the necessary paperwork.
* Document the repairs conducted, the parts required and the labour involved along with accurate changes for each
* Maintain a good relationship with customers by meeting and exceeding their expectations. Update customers with progress of their vehicle. Answer customer questions regarding bodyshop related issues with their vehicle, explain warranties and repairs in a manner that is easily understood.
Monday to Friday: 8am - 5:30pm Saturday (1 in 5): 9am - 12pm
£20,000 - Flat Rate
Bodyshop / Accident Repair Centre experience is preferable for this role as then the successful applicant will already be familiar with the environment and processes involved.
To apply please send your CV to Ollie Blackman quoting J68551, Bodyshop Advisor, Southampton.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our offices on if you wish to discuss this copyright.