Award winning business in Caerphilly is looking for a SEO Manager join their marketing department. The SEO Manager is responsible for implementing various SEO campaigns and strategies for the business. The SEO Manager will quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of all campaigns and business goals.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Liaise with external PR agencies and assist in planning campaigns that maximise interest and engagement
- Perform keyword research to seek growth opportunity
- Use SEO tools to research, optimise and backlink audits
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for development and growth
- Diagnose technical SEO issues and resolve. I.e. 404 errors, robot.txt.
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Assist in development and execution of communication and content strategies
- Keep pace with all digital marketing industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance goals
- Full experience and knowledge of Webmaster tools
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet marketing goals.
- Report and analyse on a regular basis
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Extensive working knowledge of SEO
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Web Design Skills
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Experience working with keyword tools
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration
- Some knowledge of web affiliates and online advertising campaigns
- Basic Photoshop / Dreamweaver / InDesign knowledge
- Social network experience, including paid social
- Driven for effective marketing results