Digital Marketing Executive for expanding company - new opportunity!
My client is looking for that creative minded executive with 1 years+ experience to work on one of their clients prestigious brands. If you have a creative mind and can bring digital marketing skills to grow with the company we want to hear from you. Management of website and online gift shops to the consumer as well as their own brand is just the start of projects for you, working for this well established company. At present they have 45 employees and growing based in the Dunstable location.
Marketing Disciplines: Digital / Online Marketing / Ecommerce / Social Media / SEO / PPC We are looking for a motivated, creative and digitally native marketer to work closely with the MD, to help grow their ecommerce department. The right candidate will be someone who can think 'outside the box’ and take a differentiated approach to drive customer engagement, retention and increase loyalty to result in increased revenues and margins.
- You will be a proven digital marketer with strong commercial acumen having both web and ecommerce experience or ready to put limited experience to the test.
- Demonstrable experience across PPC, SEO, eCRM, Social Media, and Customer experience.
- Ideally with at least 1 year digital marketing experience
- Google Analytics and WMT experience
- Assist with website development and design
- Identifying issues on the website (and other online platforms) and resolution of same
- Lead social media accounts with stunning content that is distinctive to the brand
- Create and develop content which aligns with the brand
- Monitor, analyse and report on digital campaigns, customer engagement and other campaigns as required
- Research new ways to improve or add value to analytics reports.
- Be able to create, build and develop PPC, SEO, display / social advertising and content campaigns
- Project management as required
- Keeping abreast of latest trends in the digital arena
This is only the start - they will be open to any other ideas you have and will be growing in the future. A great time to get in touch now.
Salary circa £20k- 25K depending upon experience. 20 days holiday and hours 9-5pm Monday to Friday.
Job Type: Full-time (sometimes flexibility is required)