Home Manager - £45k
Small Nursing Home
£45k plus bonuses!
If you are interested please click apply now…!
Home Manager (RGN or RMN) is required to work within the elderly nursing home environment providing nursing care for the elderly, some also have dementia. The home is small is size circa 30 beds and is seeking a new Home Manager.
My Client requires a committed and confident individual who is conscientious, dynamic and pro-active to efficiently lead and manage our facility on a day to day and long term basis.
We will reward the successful candidate ensuring their own professional development and qualifications remain a priority.
- Manage all members of staff including liaising with outside agencies
- Implement training/induction programmes for all Care Staff
- Ensure the highest level of care is delivered throughout the Home
- Quality management and audits with the clinical and monetary departments of the Home
- Improve the quality rating from CQC
- Follow up enquiries on private beds both dementia and nursing
- Must be a qualified RGN or RMN and have a valid NMC pin number
- Be able to offer satisfactory DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and references upon successful application
- Previous experience providing nursing care in an elderly or dementia setting
- Must have experience at managerial level either Deputy Manager or Home Manager within a nursing home
- Excellent clinical skills and supervisory experience
- Ability to lead and motivate other staff member's
- Excellent communication, marketing and business skills
- Understanding and clear knowledge of CQC standards
Please apply now to be considered!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy