Finance Assistant - Ringwood - £25 to £28k + benefits
Our client, a hugely successful and leading outsourcing business have an urgent requirement for a part qualified Accountant to join them on a permanent basis. The position will offer flexibility to either full or part time working however certain hours are required to coincide with business requirements. You will report directly into the Finance Director and assist with a large number of weekly time sheets.
Key responsibilities will include:-
- Completing month end reporting processes.
- Processing purchase invoices, allocation of cash received, reconciliation of statements and dealing with queries for allocated sales and purchase ledger accounts.
- Posting all sundry direct debit payments and cheques and expenses.
- Reconciliation of the sterling and Euro bank accounts each month.
- Preparing and posting monthly expenses and ensuring they are approved in line with current procedures.
- Monthly Credit Control
- Group reporting
- Monthly and weekly cash reporting and forecasting
- Supporting HR in managing suppliers (e.g. agency ) payments refunds and calculation invoices
- Providing effective and efficient administrative support within the Accounts/HR Department
- Prepare weekly cash forecasting for the following 8 weeks to help with group cash flow;
- Monthly and yearly financial reporting and analysis for individual clients and Group;
- Responsible for both company and client bank accounts;
- Fixed Asset preparation;
- Assisting with collection and preparation of information prior to interim and annual audit;
- Ensuring other support functions; provide and maintain correct information for gross margin & P&L reporting;
- Reviewing suppliers and agencies both for effectiveness and cost saving;