Sales Executive - Newport
We’ve partnered with a leading Conveyancing Specialist who’s eager to recruit in-line with some exciting expansion plans for 2017. Having won a plethora of good business awards, our client, along with its generous employee benefit package remains difficult to resist for those seeking a dynamic and progressive career in conveyancing. The increasing workload means our client is now looking to build its friendly team with by recruiting an experienced and driven and ambitious Sales Executive.
What are the main objectives of the role?
- Marketing of products, services to the customer and members.
- Researching the market and related products.
- Presenting the products and services in a favourable and structured manner.
What will be the Sales Executive’s main responsibilities?
- Developing and maintaining relationships with existing members and customers both in person and via telephone/email.
- Undertake cold calling exercises to develop sales with potential customers.
- To act as contact between our client and potential markets.
- Effectively gather customer information in confidence.
- Maintain sale information, providing the sales office with full records.
- Undertake personal sales reviews, working towards ambitious targets.
- Working alongside external business owners to manager sponsorship opportunities for business.
- Managing incoming email and telephone enquiries.
What do you need to apply?
- A desire to sell and maintain excellent communication skills.
- A positive and approachable personality.
- Excellent self-motivation.
- Ability to work independently and well as part as a team.
- A competitive attitude, a targeted approach to sales.
- Good levels of numeracy.
This excellent opportunity to succeed within a vibrant and targeted sales environment at a rapidly expanding conveyancing service provider. Get in touch with Jonathan by applying below.