Corporate Tax Manager
MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting a Corporate Tax Manager for a regional firm of accountants. This position could be based out of either the Norwich or Ipswich offices of the firm.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining a high level of current and relevant technical knowledge, with particular regard to business taxes and corporation tax, for the performance of own client matters
- To manage the process of quality control reviews
- To assist with the design and delivery of the firm’s training for corporate tax, preparing and presenting in-house course material
- Assisting with client service by responding to telephone queries from members of staff - with particular regard to business taxes, corporation tax, capital allowances, research and development tax credits and patent box
- To make a significant contribution to the firm’s practice development in terms of the retention and attraction of clients and the development and marketing of specialist services
The successful candidate will be CTA or ACA or ACCA qualified (or equivalent), demonstrate a high level of practical corporate tax experience and have strong leadership skills. Previous experience working at Manager level in an accountancy or other professional services firm would be desirable.