CRM & Customer Insights Manager, Permanent, Norwich, £30,000 - £35,000 DOE
R13 recruitment are working in partnership with a dynamic, market leading online travel and tourism sector business in their search for a CRM & Insights Manager. This is a brand new role which has become available to compliment the introduction of a new CRM platform. Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, your core area of focus will be to ensure that the transformation process is positive and increases the effectiveness of marketing by attracting and retaining customers.
Duties to include:
- Support the implementation and integration of the new CRM system and centralised usage.
- Develop and deliver presentation for delivery at annual conference re CRM & Customer Insights.
- Conducting training sessions across the UK to users within the organisation (infrequent travel)
- Acting as a "super user", handling any internal queries relating to use of the system.
- Providing strategic analysis of customer demographic data to support business decisions.
- Comprehensive review of campaigns to draw conclusions and improve results.
- Introduction of segmentation and A/B testing.
- Supporting the creation of unique / personalised customer journeys which deliver greater ROI.
- As a key member of the team, supporting development of a customer loyalty system.
You will have:
- A degree or equivalent qualification in marketing, business or other relevant subject.
- Current experience of managing a CRM/Insights platform within the B2C sector.
- Experience of using campaign platforms and evaluating marketing campaigns.
- Strong management skills coupled with the ability to deliver effective training/coaching.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated and positive approach to work.
- A passion for continuous improvement.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity working 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm. Offered salary of £30,000 - £35,000 . The working environment is excellent, with a team who genuinely collaborate, and Directors who are hands on and open to creative ideas from within. A comprehensive benefits package is offered including; 22 days’ annual leave (increasing incrementally) + bank holidays, company pension scheme, free onsite car parking, staff discount and a discretionary annual bonus.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Rebecca Headden - Business Partner at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.