Residential Block Property Manager
We are looking to recruit a Residential Block Property Manager to be based in Gravesend. You will want to work for a company that will invest in you and your career development in Property.
Previous experience as a Block Manager is essential for this position although all staff will be trained through ARMA. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are critical for this role and the ideal candidate will be a motivated, enthusiastic, well presented team player with excellent time keeping, an eye for detail, good customer service and IT skills. IRPM accreditation preferred but not essential.
The successful candidate must own a clean, full UK driving licence and be able to provide their own vehicle (with business insurance) to use for the role.
The Role - As a Block Property Manager you will work in a fast-paced, hectic and demanding environment dealing with a variety of different people.
Duties to include:
- Arranging Repairs, Maintenance, Services
- Carrying out regular site visits
- Liaising with Freeholders and RMC Directors
- Preparation of Budgets
- Attending out of hours AGM's and other meetings
- Dealing with arrears
- Working knowledge of relevant legislation
- Office administration
- Liaising with solicitors
- On site health and safety
- Fully understand S20 consultation