Registered Nurse Adult
Registered Nurse - Bupa Care Homes
£28,000- £31,600 - Based on a 42 hour contract
Salary is dependent upon experience, capability & qualifications
Equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6
£1000 Welcome to Bupa Bonus
Capwell Grange Care Home
If you're a dedicated RN with a valid NMC PIN Number, consider a move to Bupa Care Homes. Our aim? To help each and every one of them to live longer, healthier and happier lives.
Right now, we're looking for a highly motivated Registered Nurse to join the team at our care home in Luton. Whether providing long or short-term care that includes convalescence, respite and palliative care, our focus is on providing the highest quality service at all times. Is yours?
What you'll be doing
Taking responsibility for the well-being of our residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met
Leading, motivating and mentoring to your team and delivering clinical guidance and training to ensure the safe, smooth and efficient running of the care home
Carrying out assessments and developing, implementing and evaluating individualised care plans for each of our residents
Monitoring work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation
Generally promoting our residents' independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement
What you'll need
A demonstrable passion for caring for the elderly and infirm and a flair for helping people maintain their independence and choice in homely surroundings
A proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationships
A willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis, including providing formal and informal programmes of teaching to colleagues and other care professionals
A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development
A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times
What we'll offer you in return
- Autonomy to practice
- Bupa's specially designed Nurse Pathway
- Continuous CPD and access to external scholarships and academic development
- NMC annual pin payment covered (£120)*
- Preceptorship Programme for Newly Qualified Nurses
- Re-validation Champions
- Accelerated Career Progression
- Full time, Part time and bank contracts available
- Staff referral bonus of up to £1000 per referral
- Access to employee health benefits and discounts
- Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
- Bupa Fit - a staff health benefit including a confidential hotline to discuss work or home related concerns with professional advisor's, access to free physiotherapy and discounted gym membership, free flu vaccine and discounts on Bupa dental
- We cover the cost of your DBS Check (£44)
About the home
Situated in Leagrave, a residential area of Luton, Capwell Grange has recently been extensively refurbished to enhance the facilities and accommodation for the residents to a particularly high standard.
This modern and spacious 120 bedded home consists of five individual houses and is purpose-built to offer residential, nursing and palliative care. Capwell Grange also offers specialist care for those with dementia and Huntington's disease and offer care for young physically disabled people.
For more information, please visit nursingcareers
Dedicated to making lives better.