Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 pa with bonus associated to MURS, NMS and other KPIs
Hours: 8.30 - 6.30 Monday to Friday and Saturdays 9 - 1pm
An excellent opportunity had arisen for an experienced Pharmacy Manager to come and join our client on a permanent basis. You must be Gphc registered with a minimum of 2 year’s experience in Management.
At BM Recruitment we offer a personal, confidential service with integrity. We will tailor our service to fit your needs to help secure the right job for you.
Our client is a family owned business and values each employee for the contribution they bring to the success of their pharmacies.
We are looking for a Pharmacy Manager to come and join this busy but friendly pharmacy which is near to a local surgery with which they have a great relationship. Your role is to put the customer at the heart of what you do whilst following procedures and clinical governance. There is a 100hr Boots nearby and other competition so we need someone who can really make a difference to the experience the patient’s encounter.
As a Qualified Manager you will:
- Be managing a pharmacy of 11k+ items
- Have very good clinical skills
- Challenge the Status Quo of the branch to make improvements
- Be part of a hard-working and compact team.
- Have excellent relationship building skills to be involved in developing relationships with healthcare organisations and patients
- Oversee the day to day operation of the Pharmacy and adopt new procedures
- Drive relationships with the surgery
- Improve service delivery to keep away competition
- Maintain safe operation and clean appearance by complying with organisation operational policies, procedures, and standards
- Deal with staff Performance
- Increase profitability of the pharmacy
You will need to:
- Be a good communicator, you must be able to listen carefully to what patients say, as well as explain complex and sometimes sensitive information to the public and other healthcare professionals;
- Work with others in a multidisciplinary team as well as lead others in a team;
- Be accurate and meticulous
- Have a methodical approach to work;
- Have an understanding of business principles
- Have a professional and confident manner
- Inspire the trust of others
- Take on a high level of responsibility.
You will also need excellent customer service, IT and manual skills.
- Highly competitive salaries
- Generous holiday
- Superb development and career opportunities
Please APPLY now!