Are you a Graduate Quantity Surveyor, or do you have up to 5 years' experience as a Quantity Surveyor?
Our well-established client based in Chippenham are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their team as a Quantity Surveyor.
Our client have been in business for many years and are growing more and more in the right direction, they are highly flexible and offer many services.
Will consider candidates on either a permanent or contract basis.
Our client have many different sectors; including healthcare, education, residential and industrial.
Areas include Bath, Bristol, London and Kent.
The salary for the successful Quantity Surveyor will be between £28,000 and £35,000 depending on experience.
Responsibilities will include (not limited to):
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client
- Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
- Assist in establishing a client's requirements and undertake feasibility studies
- Perform risk, value management and cost control
- Advise on a procurement strategy
- Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks
- Prepare and analyse costings for tenders
- Allocate work to subcontractors
- Provide advice on contractual claims
- Analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports
- Value completed work and arrange payments
- Maintain awareness of the different building contracts in current use
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 18 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit www.jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website www.jackiekerrrecruitment. com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.