We are currently looking for an experienced domiciliary Care Supervisor who will provide the efficient running of a high quality care service to residents at our Earlsdon Park Village. Depending on your skills, qualifications and experience you will be rewarded with £21,214 per annum (equivalent to £10.85 per hour) on a 37.5 hour contract.
Established in 1988, ExtraCare is a registered charity who support over 4,400 residents within 14 retirement villages and 17 smaller housing schemes. Supported by 3,000 volunteers and local people our mission is to give older people an independent, safe and secure future in a network of inspirational communities. Our 60 Charity Shops help fund care and well-being services for older people living in its villages and schemes.
Reporting into the Care Manager your role will be to manage and support a team of Personal Support Assistants (PSAs) who will be tasked with delivering care within the Village and you will supervise on a day to day basis.
Your main responsibilities as our Care Supervisor include:
- Implementation of basic care monitoring, service user feedback, medication audits and care plan audits to ensure a high quality service is being delivered and to CQC quality assurance compliance framework
- Your role will also involve carrying out appraisals, regular staff supervision, inductions, recruitment, investigations, disciplinary and grievances handling
- Undertake at least two sleeping in or on call duties weekly and to cover for other Care Supervisors when needed
To become our Care Supervisor we are looking for the following:
- It is highly desirable that you have experience of working in a domiciliary care agency environment at supervisory level.
- You will be used to working with other multi-disciplinary agencies and negotiating the best care for your residents
- You will be proficient in IT with particular competence using MS Office packages.
In return we offer the successful Care Supervisor an attractive starting salary plus a benefits package which includes a full comprehensive induction, statutory training, pension scheme, 28 days holiday, free life assurance, free village gym membership, child care vouchers, Cycle2Work scheme, attendance vouchers and employee assistance program.
This post is subject to satisfactory DBS checks, written references and Home Office right to work clearance.
Apply today for the role of Care Supervisor and help us achieve our vision of providing Better lives for older people. We look forward to reviewing your application.