Business Development Manager / Sales Manager - Start Up
2 days left
- Full Time
Business Development Manager / Sales Manager (Start Up)
A target driven Business Development Manager / Sales Manager who has some operational experience, is needed to join a young, dynamic start-up who are revolutionising the way we send international deliveries. Expect to be at the heart of a truly unique movement that will have a massive impact within the UK / EU parcel delivery space.
You are required to be able to start immediately, ideally mid-June at the latest.
With a mission to make sending international, instant deliveries a reality for everyone, this innovate start-up offers a unique service that makes parcel delivery more affordable, accessible and safer than ever before, whilst eliminating the need for packaging. With huge expansion planned for 2018 they are now seeking a Business Development Manager / Sales Manager to drive new business opportunities with major retailers.
Working closely with the UK CEO, the Business Development Manager / Sales Manager will enjoy a varied role developing and evaluating new opportunities whilst supporting key operational tasks. Whether you are identifying new leads and markets; attending conferences, meetings and industry events; preparing presentations / proposals; working closely with marketing; managing the summer interns; supporting the courier network; liaising with partner stores or managing external logistic partners, you will be key in ensuring maximum sales of their high quality service.
To qualify. You should be a Business Development Manager / Sales Manager / Sales & Operations Manager / Sales Manager / Sales & Operations Manager / Field Sales Manager / New Business Development Executive or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Sales / Business Development role within a commercial / professional background;
- The ability and discipline to work on your own and remotely;
- You are a highly capable, self-starter who is self-motivated, collaborative and personal;
- Outstanding presentation skills;
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral);
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills;
- An outgoing, poised and persuasive communication style that enables you to build rapport;
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced environment whilst quickly adapting to changing market conditions;
- The willingness to travel occasionally to France.
Working in a fast-paced, buzzing environment, you will be someone who can take the initiative and get the job done - thriving under pressure and enjoying being part of the team. This is an exciting opportunity be part of a fast-growing, agile, international team who are passionate about innovation and making a difference.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Supply Chain & Logistics £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Technology & New Media Supply Chain & Logistics £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing & PR Supply Chain & Logistics £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Retail Supply Chain & Logistics £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)