Our client are a rapidly growing ecommerce business.
They are now seeking a Digital Web Designer to join the team.
The Web Designer will play an important role delivering high quality and inspiring creative across the eCommerce websites, including other channels such as email and social.
As Digital Web Designer you will also be required to create pages within the eCommerce platform using HTML and CSS
• Experience of updating a website using a Content Management System, experience using Hybris advantageous
• Experience user of Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop
• Able to hand-write HTML and CSS
• Experience using ESPs and coding HTML emails (using tables)
• Attention to detail and able to prioritise work
• Capable of working independently and as part of a team
• Customer focused, results based approach
• Consultative in nature, they'd like a creative problem solver
• Strong communication skills
• A passion for both eCommerce and technology comfortable in a business environment
• Excellent interpersonal communication & influencing skills.
Confident in working with teams both across the business and externally.
• Pro-active and able to show initiative/ideas to constantly improve the quality of the site
Excellent package offered to the successful candidate.