Amazing opportunity for candidates who would like to work in South West London! Our client, a 3-partner accountancy firm based in Barnes, currently have a permanent opportunity for a part-qualified Management Accountant.
As the firm is growing you will have a lot of responsibility and will work closely with the Partners and manage a portfolio of clients within various sectors. The firm has 13 staff in total from all different ages and works very close together.
Your role will involve providing a range of services from bookkeeping, management accounting, VAT and other related services.
They offer a competitive salary, study support, company benefits and training for the successful candidate.
- * Managing and maintaining portfolio of various clients
- * Preparing monthly and quarterly management accounts
- * Preparing and submitting VAT and related returns
- * Processing the invoices, payment runs and reconcile supplier and balance sheet accounts
- * Liaising with Partners and clients and provide accurate reporting
The successful Management Accountant will possess the following skills and experience:
- * Part Qualified ACCA/ACA or qualified by experience 4 years + experience in a practice environment. (Please note that your most current experience should be within a Practice Firm)
- * Excellent Bookkeeping skills and fully experienced in the preparation of statutory and management accounts
- * Extensive experience in using Sage or SAPA, Xero, MS office
- * Good knowledge of UK VAT and related legislation
- * Strong problem solving skills, keen eye for detail and the ability to work under pressure
- * Excellent communication skills and able to work in a team
If you feel that you are the right person for this exciting opportunity, I look forward to receive your most up to date CV and speak soon!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.