EB Consultant - Newmarket, Suffolk - up to £55,000
We are partnered with a firm that provides financial planning and employee benefits advice to wealthy private clients, SME and national businesses, the firm now have an assignment for an Employee Benefits Consultant to join their team in Newmarket and assist with the management of a portfolio of clients.
A bit more about the role …
You will deliver advice to employees of their corporate clients to help them understand their retirement and other employee benefits. You will deliver group presentations and hold 1:1 meetings to ensure the employee receives the right and best advice at all times.
The quality of service and advice you provide will ensure that you maintain my clients excellent long-term relationships with their corporate clients
You are right for the role because …
- You are committed to delivering outstanding client care.
- You enjoy being out on the road and meeting new people.
- You are comfortable networking.
- You are ideally RDR qualified.
- You have a good level knowledge of group pension schemes and group risk benefits.
- You are able to research, analyse and interpret a wide range of information.
- You have excellent questioning and listening skills and are able to communicate at all levels in a clear, concise and professional manner.
- You are organised and can prioritise your own workload.
- Working under pressure occasionally is not a problem.
- You understand the need to follow company and external guidelines.
- Your attention to detail is exceptional.
Perhaps you also have …
- Experience with auto enrolment.
- Experience with flexible benefits platforms.
- Experience in providing advice, research and support on wider wealth management.
- You have experience in employee benefits from carrying out a similar role.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.