Recruitment Consultant (from any sector) - Education Recruitment - Aviation Park, Hurn - Bournemouth. Our client is an innovative and respected, privately-owned Education recruitment agency with a growing office network in the South of England. Employing 30 Recruitment Consultants, and run by a qualified teacher, they have established a track record for placing high-calibre teachers and support staff to schools in the Primary, Secondary, Early Years and TA sectors.
Salary & Benefits Package
- Competitive starting salary in the range £20,000 - £25,000.
- Excellent commission scheme.
- 25 days holiday + your birthday off.
- Use of pool car for visiting schools.
- Excellent career progression / promotion opportunities based on merit.
- Range of incentives including social events and European trips.
- Working hours 8am to 5.30pm term time; 9am to 3pm during school holidays.
- An experienced Recruitment Consultant with a minimum of 6 months experience working in a recruitment agency.
- You may have experience in Education Recruitment or be working in another recruitment sector with a desire to move into the rewarding world of Education recruitment.
- Good face-to-face business development skills - happy to phone and visit schools around the Bournemouth area to develop your client base.
- Self-reliant and keen to build a career in Education recruitment
- Drivers licence
This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly and committed education recruitment business as they grow their new Bournemouth office.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today.
This Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing sales executives, trainees and experienced recruitment consultants into the recruitment, search and selection industry. For more jobs, information and resources visit our website
Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737. For more information please visit our website.