You will be working within an established Lloyds broker, who offer services to brokers, MGA's, businesses and insurers.
Working with a range of business classes, from casualty, liability and property to more niche risks across the globe.
As a Compliance Manager, you will be deemed responsible for the entire compliance function across the company, to include off site representatives.
- To undertake due diligence - worldwide
- Drafting and Issuing document wordings ensuring that they are FCA compliant
- Handling business continuity, diaster recovery plans
- Working with TOBA's ensuring compliant
- Production of compliance related management data
- Keeping up to date with any regulatory and/or legal developments that impact on the business
Being commercially minded, you will be a member of the Board and have succeeded in a similar role.
On offer, a highly desirable salary of up to £100,000 per annum plus a full benefits package.
A legal qualification will be highly advantageous, and experience in a similar position within a Lloyds accredited broking environment high desirable.