A new vacancy has arisen for a Management Accountant with a highly respected manufacturing company in Manchester. As the Management Accountant you will be confident in detailed analysis of a busy manufacturing process including loss, risk, inefficiencies, manufacturing variances, standard costings, product variances and trends.
Above being a Management Accountant you will have a far more commercial input. You will be a key player in driving performance, ensuring the business is constantly progressing and any potential problems are identified and fixed efficiently. Your analysis of accounts will contribute to the business in a wider aspect and be used at a senior level to drive and improve business performance.
This role will require travel to two sites every week. You will be business partnering with the plant managers and be heavily involved in senior decision making within the plants.
The ideal Management Accountant will be expected to:
- Produce detailed management accounts
- Analyse the manufacturing process as detailed above
- Maintain the standard costing model
- Report and analyse stock
- Work on new projects
- Produce detailed forecasts and budgets
- Be confident enough to challenge managers and offer them an honest opinion drawn from the analysis of the accounts
- Be a driven person with a proactive approach
To be considered for this role you will be qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA.
If this role is of interest then please do reply with your up to date CV and I will give you a call in due course to discuss your application.