Audio Visual Technical Production Manager
Main tasks of role:
- Attend Client meetings to discuss and develop solutions for the client brief
- Prepare quotes and pitch documents
- Attend site visits and production meetings
- Book crew, technicians, equipment and transport
- Support the Client pre event
- Assess health and safety requirements and create risk assessments and method statements for each event.
- Track the progress of each job and the documentation involved.
- Manage kit, crew and transport on site and liaise with the venue and client on site at the event.
- Manage any changes that occur when on site
- Post event completion of costs, invoicing and all related paperwork
- Work with the team to constantly update equipment, processes and creative ideas.
- Manage relationships with key venues where we have an onsite presence.
- Experience within the Audio Visual industry in a technical role with 4 years of experience in a project management role or venue management role.
- Sales experience with motivation to develop profitable new business.
- Methodical, structured and self-motivated person with excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
- A well organised and calm approach to the job with meticulous attention to detail.
- Wide experience of a range of audio and video equipment and new technologies within the industry.
- High level of computer literacy
- Excellent problem solver
- Excellent communication and client facing skills
- Good with the written word and grammar
- Team player
- Enthusiasm, energy and a 'Can do’ attitude
- Driver’s License and ability to travel to office/central London out of hours
- Experience of working in bespoke venues around London where standards and working practices are heavily scrutinised
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Visio, and other visualisation software
- Experience of working with camera crews as an on-site director. A good understanding of editing techniques.
- Show calling experience for live productions.