Deputy Elderly Care Home Manager, 9am-5pm!!
My client is looking for a Deputy General Manager to support in managing and developing a care home. You will help support the team in the delivery of high quality care and service in the absence of the General Manager.
The home is a beautiful home with a great team of staff!
- You will be providing leadership to the nurses and administrative support
- You will deliver operational and commercial success in collaboration with the General Manager and deputise in the absence of the General Manager
This is a 9am-5pm full time position of 40 hours per week
My client is looking for a clinically experienced Nurse who has nursing home experience.
As a Deputy Home Manager you`ll be responsible for the care delivery in the home. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Deputise for the General Manager during periods of absence.
- Overseeing individual areas of the home to ensure staff are doing their duties
- Deliver excellent care
- HR experience, including health and safety legislation, grievance and disciplinary processes and safeguarding investigations and meetings
The Salary for this role is £40k per annum!
If you are interested in this position, please don`t hesitate to contact me on or you can email me on