Inbound Marketing Specialist - Client-side and agency-side
Main Job Title: Inbound Marketing Specialist
Department Insight and Acquisition Team
Responsible for: No direct reports
Reports To: Team Lead of Insight and Acquisition, with internal reporting lines to the client.
Location of role- 3 days per week client side near Uxbridge with 2 days in Milton Keynes
Salary/Benefits: 330-35k / 25 Days Holiday per annum
Our client delivers exceptional campaigns, driving continued performance improvements through an analytical, data-driven approach. Using a mix of online channels, web analytics and the latest and greatest B2B marketing technologies, they provide strategy, consultancy and delivery to clients who expect results. We have a fantastic opportunity for an Inbound Marketing Specialist to work on site with one of a key technology client.
The Inbound Marketing Specialist will provide strategic consultation and direction on Inbound Marketing and Demand Generation to meet the needs of our business.
The role will be a trusted Adviser and evangelist for internal teams on Inbound Marketing and Demand Generation philosophies and best practices. They will liaise with field marketing to determine audience segments for their automated marketing activity.
- Understand different buyer behaviours and dynamics across a broad range of industries and sectors, and how to strategically approach each audience
- Able to strategically advise on the mix of modern techniques and the best application of holistic demand generation including Content Marketing and Marketing Automation
- To create and work with Marketing Services (Search and Web team) to execute complex inbound marketing campaigns and programmes, including the development of programme plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Ensure excellence and best practices are adopted in managing and executing inbound marketing activity within programmes.
- Seek to optimise and enhance programme activity to increase customer satisfaction and programme performance
- Provides frameworks, guidance and direction on programmes to ensure best practices are followed in order to meet the objectives of the B2B Marketing Director
- Identify, coordinate and manage resources if required from within different departments, teams and suppliers to meet the requirements and expectations of the B2B Marketing Director
- Define and develop standardisation in programme proposal, outline and reporting to ensure best practises are adopted throughout programme activation
- Continually seeks operational process improvements to drive quality and efficiency,
- Ensure that inbound marketing performance can be tracked, measured and acted upon Interlocking with Insight Strategy and Operations to ensure Customer Journey is optimal and actionable within the context of overall campaign program(s).
- Interlocking with Insight Strategy and Operations to ensure Customer Journey is optimal and actionable within the context of overall campaign program(s).
Delivering to and working alongside:
- Insight, Strategy and Operations team
- Proposition Marketing team
- Activation and development teams within the Demand Centre
- The client’s Marketing Services (Search and Web team)
- External suppliers Essential Skills:
- In depth specialist understanding of search, social media, display media and analytics to provide best-in-class knowledge, insight and services
- Strong capabilities and experiences within specialist software platforms and applications including Google Analytics, AdWords, Moz, WordStream and across a range of CMS platforms
- 5+ years of specialist inbound marketing experience with a broad appreciation and understanding of modern marketing technologies and techniques
- Certified in Google AdWords and Analytics Global understanding of regional differences in platforms and audience behaviours
- Appreciation and understanding of the role of Marketing Automation platforms such as Eloqua and Marketo and cloud based CRM such as Salesforce.com and Microsoft Dynamics are desirable
Our clients are experienced marketing professionals working in a spacious, stylish office but it’s not all work, work, work.
They like to escape early to the pub at least once a month, they have regular lunchtime BBQs and their Christmas parties are a thing of legend.
They have our own free parking and tennis court (yes, really) and pride themselves on making everyone feel welcome.
Working with them, you’ll implement best-in-class marketing solutions and adopt new and emerging technologies.
You’ll have the opportunity to try new things and, as you develop new skills, will influence how the business works.
To be a perfect fit, you will be:
- Great at targeting and achieving high standards in your work
- Keen to learn new web technologies
- Excited about working for a variety of clients using a range of technologies
- A team player with the ability to share your skills
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Constantly looking to improve