Credit Risk Analyst
Credit Risk Analyst - Exceptional Graduates - SAS or similar technical skills
Would you like to join a top financial services company offering unique career progression, an exciting range of projects, and who are at the forefront of banking innovation? One of the top tier banks is seeking an exceptional graduate talent to fulfil a Credit Risk Analyst vacancy within one of the UK's most successful retail banking portfolios.
If you would like to be central to the strategic decision-making process of the company this could be the role for you. You will play a key role in the direction of a retail banking portfolio with one of the UK's most well-respected lenders. Offering industry leading benefits and swift internal progression, this role will move quickly so apply now to set up an initial conversation.
- Perform analysis, make decisions and implement changes to achieve adherence to strategy
- Develop strategies to achieve the short and long-term goals of the team and wider company
- Monitor strategy effectiveness, making adjustments and implementing effective recommendations
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Numerate degree with top grades from a top university
- Some experience in Data and Analytics or Credit Risk preferred
- Proven IT skills in SAS, SQL, VBA, R, Python or similar preferred
- Steep learning curve
- Fantastic opportunity to develop technical skills
- Graduate opportunity offering huge progression for a successful career in Credit Risk Analytics
Credit Risk, Graduate, SAS, strategy, Portfolio Management, Retail Banking, SQL