Profectus have a brand new requirement for a Pre-Sales consultant for its leading CRM business in Berkshire.
We’re looking for a Pre-Sales Consultant to join a growing Sales team. You’ll be responsible for supporting their account management and new business sales teams. Their approach is consultative, you will need to understand customers’ requirements and demonstrate how the CRM solutions can deliver success for our customers.
The company provides competitive commission, regular training and actively work to provide a career path within the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with prospective clients to uncover pain points and understand their business needs
- Articulating how their CRM can deliver real business benefits to customers
- Demonstrating the CRM platform and building tailored demonstrations
- Producing compelling marketing content to drive inbound marketing campaigns
- Supporting the sales teams with product positioning, messaging and competitive analysis
- Working with the engineering teams to help define the product roadmap
- Acting as an expert speaker in sales engagements, online seminars and public events
- Expert knowledge of CRM, Order Processing and Marketing Automation systems
- You will have worked as a pre-sales consultant or as a CRM implementation consultant
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- A good understanding of sales processes and a willingness to be part of pre-sales engagements.
- The ability to translate technical content into business language
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- The ability to plan and organise your own time and the time of others.
This really is an excellent opportunity to continue your career within a disruptive player in the cloud based CRM Market so if interested please apply ASAP.