This is a great opportunity to work with an innovative and progressive Housing Association..
Two Rivers Housing has an exciting opportunity for 3 Qualified Electricians in our busy PropertyPlus Repairs team, to ensure electrical works are completed to the desired standards set by Two Rivers Housing and required by our clients. The team requires experienced and proactive qualified electricians to support, coordinate, plan and manage existing and future Electrical work on our residential properties whilst continuing to deliver on our commitment to customer satisfaction, quality and value.
The role of the Electrician is to manage the day to day electrical works on both commercial and residential properties. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all work completed internally or via sub contract is fully compliant with current regulations and guidelines, whilst following all internal systems and processes. The successful candidate will also be expected to be able to provide advice on technical matters and legislation to staff and customers for appropriate works.
To be considered for this position, the following criteria are essential:
• Full UK Driving Licence
• Fully Qualified Electrician
• NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent)
• C&G 1,2 &3
• Recognised apprenticeship
• 17th Edition qualification (BS7671)
• Good communication skills both verbal and written
• Ability to deal sensitively with a wide variety of types of customers and provide an individual service
• Experience within a similar role, ideally from within the Residential/Housing sector
• Demonstrable experience in carrying out installations or repairs and servicing in domestic and commercial properties
• A working knowledge of statutory and regulatory requirements specifically relating to the industry
• Proven technical knowledge of building repair and maintenance of domestic dwellings
Additionally it would be highly desirable to have:
• City & Guild 2391 Electrical Test/Inspect
• Good project management principles
• JIB card
Given our modern, 'high tech’ and almost 'paperless office’ environment and our ambition to provide a highly efficient service, the ability to use a range of information and communication approaches, including the MS Office Suite, Integrated Housing databases are also essential.
Job Title: Electrician x 3
Salary: c£29k plus excellent benefits
Location: Newent (Gloucestershire)
Please click the "Apply" button and you will be redirected to our website where you will find a complete job description and required competencies and you need to complete our application form.