Chief Technology Officer
We have an excellent opportunity for a Chief Technology Officer to join our team at our South East London head office.
Job Title: Chief Technology Officer
Location: London (SE1)
Salary: basic £90K per annum + bonus and excellent benefits package.
In the last 5 years, Fusion Lifestyle has more than doubled in size. Currently, we have 3,000 staff working across 90 sites, serving 25 million customers and generating over £85M of revenue. Our operations extend from Devon to Newcastle. We are a fast growing sports and leisure operator with a unique history and structure and we’re looking to bring a different approach to sport and leisure provision.
Organic growth, new business acquisition and long-term investment (£170M in the last 5 years) have underpinned an unbroken record of profits since the company’s foundation in 2000.
Long term contracts with local authorities have been a traditional source of new business but increasingly growth comes from the development of Fusion’s independent property portfolio. In all cases, new business requires rapid integration to Fusion’s corporate systems
Fusion is a registered charity whose charitable purpose is to deliver sports and leisure activities to the local community. Being a charity does not protect Fusion from the commercial pressures of the highly competitive market in which it operates. A strong commercial outlook is required for Fusion to survive and prosper.
Sport and leisure provision in the UK offers a great opportunity for transformation in terms of careers, customer experience and social outcomes. Fusion is determined to drive this transformation and IT innovation will be a critical success factor. High volumes of consumer transactions and complex operating requirements already place a significant burden on IT.
Generally, the sports and leisure sector has been slow to adopt the latest and best technology - Fusion is no exception to this but in recent years has made strides forward. Fusion believes there is huge untapped value and competitive advantage to be gained from IT that improves the customer journey, makes operations more efficient and delivers quality management information.
Chief Technology Officer - The Person…
- will lead IT transformation in Fusion and shape vision for future
- will lead and develop an efficient, expert and customer-focused IT team
- will build resilience into IT infrastructure and systems
- has a track record of delivery and making things happen
- has excellent stakeholder management skills
- is passionate about business and what IT can offer
- is fast-paced and able to cope with tough deadlines
- has experience of multi-site, multi-product consumer environment
- has development experience across KPI dashboards and consumer interfaces (web/mobile)
Chief Technology Officer - The Package…
- Basic salary £90K pa + bonus
- Defined contribution pension - employer contributions matching employee up to 6%
- Life cover 4 x basic
- Critical illness cover 1x basic
- Family health cover
- Family membership of Fusion facilities
To submit your CV for this exciting Chief Technology Officer opportunity, please click 'Apply’ now.