Motor Vehicle Technician
Title: Motor Vehicle Technician
Location: Middlesbrough TS3 8AX
Salary: OTE's £22,000 - £24,000
The Group is a positive, forward thinking and growing company. We recognise that our success comes as much from our culture as it does from our products and services and believe in investing in our staff to achieve the best possible results.
As a key member of the Service Department, you will ensure that fault diagnosis and service and repair of customer vehicles are carried out following correct procedures and required standards of quality.
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate the ability to:
* Carry out fault diagnosis, service, repair and (if authorised) MOT tests as instructed to the standards laid down by the Company.
* Ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to Workshop Foreman/Controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance.
* Indicate to Workshop Foreman/Controller possible future faults and repair requirements.
* Ensure that quality procedures relating to the function laid down by the Company are adhered to at all times.
* Ensure all procedures relating to service books and service, repair and warranty documentation are strictly adhered to and are dealt with in line with Company policy.
* Maintain all records and paperwork relevant to the function, ensuring they are accurate and up to date at all times.
Although not essential experience of working in a franchised main dealer would be a distinct advantage as well as being qualified to NVQ level III or equivalent.
In return you will receive a competitive basic salary and generous bonus structure, free life assurance, company discounts on vehicles and parts and an excellent working environment.
The role is full time permanent, working 39 hours per week, Monday to Friday with a mandatory Saturday overtime rota. A current UK driving licence is essential for this role.
Please note: The closing date is 24th March 2017; if you have not heard from us by 7th April then please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion, and we would like to thank you for your interest in The Motor Group.