Vehicle Damage Assessor
Igloo 360 is currently recruiting for a Vehicle Damage Assessor to work for our client; a leading insurance company, based in Peterborough
The company is dedicated to developing candidate skills and offers extensive in house training, as well as rewards and incentives.
This is a permanent job
You will be responsible for carrying out assessments of all vehicles, checking for damage and producing estimate reports using Audatex. You will also have the following roles and responsibilities-
- Review processes to ensure ARC repairs are cost effective.
- Liaise with customers and clients in regards to repairs.
- Agree and set repair hours with the workshop.
To be considered for this role you will ideally have the following skills and attributes-
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of Thatcham repair methods.
- Audatex qualified (desirable) or knowledge of Audatex methods.
Salary and Benefits
Salary between £26-30K P/A (negotiable) based on 40 hrs per week Monday-Friday.
Overtime is available and is paid at time and a half.
- Monthly bonuses of around £500-1000 per month (approx)
- Quarterly bonuses on top of the monthly bonus.
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- Private medical cover
- 50% of products
If you are interested in this position please apply below or call the Igloo 360 team for more information.