Pension and a company performance related bonus scheme.
Based in Northampton, working in the creative studio you will be involved with the majority of the clients which include household and international brands. A lot of focus will be working on large websites, taking responsibility for planning the UX, wireframing as well as setting the design look and feel for the site. In addition, you will also be working on existing websites that we manage, creating new pages, tools and other assets. You will also be involved in creating assets for the multiple emails we produce on a daily basis. There will also be the opportunity to apply your skills to pitches and new business opportunities. After an initial probation period of 3 months, you will then be given a clear progression path with 6 monthly assessments to monitor your progress. There is a pension and a company performance related bonus scheme.
An award winning integrated agency based in Northampton with an office in London. The team is a great bunch of strategists, designers, digital marketers, developers and experienced project managers. A truly desirable agency to work for in an inspiring environment.
The Ideal Candidate
Degree or similar in Design/Graphics based course. One year minimum in an agency or in-house environment.
- Strong skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- Experienced in website UX planning, wireframing and prototyping
- Experienced in design for online; web, mobile and email
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of After Effects, XD and InVision beneficial but not essential
- Confident and able to communicate ideas clearly to differing levels of knowledge within the team
- A creative thinker and innovator; always looking at latest technology/software advances as well as suggesting ways of working more efficiently
- Able to work to tight deadlines whilst retaining accuracy
- Passion for design and digital in and out of work
- Able to cope with a diverse and ever changing workload