6-month FTC Category Manager Packaging
Due to an internal secondment an amazing opportunity has arisen for a procurement professional to join this progressive global beverages business and lead the strategy in a sub-category across the Secondary Packaging portfolio. A 6-month FTC at first, there is HUGE expectation for the right candidate to assume the role permanently at the end of the contract, which is testament to the commitment this business has to the development and progression of its employees!
The hiring manager has explicitly told me, "I expect this person to become a permanent member of my team" and is flexible for the candidate to be based in either London or Paris.
Things you need to know…
- Lead the category strategy for a sub-category in Secondary Packaging, c. €26m spend across UK and European footprint
- Work within a wider team managing €200m Packaging spend
- Deliver from the outset- Quality, Assurance, Commercial and Innovation
- Be adaptable, be dynamic and be proactive in finding solutions, driving innovation and delivering on sustainable sourcing
Things you need to have…
- 3-5 years relevant procurement experience- Packaging or Raw Materials essential
- Experience in FMCG or Retail sector
- Degree educated, technical qualification in Engineering or Supply Chain ideal
- Fluent in English, French and Spanish!
- Strong leadership skills and independence
If you are flexible to start immediately, get in touch today! This is a fantastic opportunity for a procurement professional looking to broaden their experience by joining a global player in the food and beverages industry.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and Technical space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD, Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.